As you know finding the best shampoo for your hair is one of the difficult problems we have. especially for girls, it may take a few years to identify the best shampoo for your hair. But when you identify your hair type it may have been changed.
There are many types of shampoo in the market. Like hydrating, moisturizing, strengthening, color-protecting. Most of the time we get confused about which shampoo should be used. Whatever the type of shampoo is,
A Shampoo is used to clean your hair and scalp of dirt, oil, and styling products.
Which shampoo do you use?
Have you seen the ingredient list of your shampoo? Probably not right. If you have seen that you will be surprised what kind of chemicals you have been applied to your hair so far. These chemicals can cause many problems for your hair.
- hair fall
- Itchiness and also
- some cancers
So important thing is using a shampoo that gentle on your hair and scalp.
So the harmful chemicals in shampoos are
- sulfates of sodium,
- propylene glycol,
- Acrylates copolymer
Please remember the herbal products most of the time don’t contain natural ingredients. There are some shampoos which are made from natural ingredients please use them.
Some brands hide the ingredient list of the product. So better to use a shampoo that has a full ingredient list than others.
At some times the shampoo named moisturizing, straightening, and color hair have the same ingredients. So please read the ingredient list before use.
Some important points for you;
- If you have oily hair
- then use a shampoo named as volumizing, straightening, or balancing and do not use shampoos labeled as hydrating moisturizing, and smoothing.
- Or else you can use double shampoo
- If you have dry hair
- Use a shampoo labeled as hydrating, moisturizing, and smoothing
- After using shampoo wash your hair thoroughly
- Don’t overuse the shampoo
- Use a shampoo with fewer chemicals. If you can use a homemade shampoo otherwise an actual herbal shampoo.
- use conditioners only for your hair, not for the scalp